Regal 155 Series
- Designed for high-speed, low-crosstalk gigabit applications
- Optional EMI gasket version available for up to 10 dB
- Regal 152 Series Shielded/Tabbed RJ-45
- Regal 152 Series RJ-45 – shielded with EMI gasket
- Regal 155 Series Cat-5 Shielded & Unshielded RJ-45 noise attenuation.
- Optional ferrite noise filter available on all models to help control common mode noise
- Note: The single port versions for both the 155 & 152 Series have the form, fit and function of the AMP equivalent.
- Patented Hi-Speed microwave contact design – “Gigabit Ready”
- Exceeds TIA / EIA 568A & B crosstalk standards
- Up to 10 dB better for Ethernet
- Up to 20 dB better for ATM (Click here to view Ethernet/ATM performance graph)
- Available in 1, 2, 4, 6, & 8 port versions.
- Fits current industry standard footprint, mechanically interchangeable with existing Cat-3 and Cat-5 designs
Features with EMI gasket option:
- Up to 10 dB better EMI noise attenuation over shielded tab versions (Click here to view noise attenuation graph)
- Interchangeable with shielded /tabbed and unshielded versions (same footprint & panel cutout)
- Easier to mount – eliminates broken or bent tab problems.
Offers an edge in world markets on EMC compliance
Features with ferrite filter option:
- Economical, cost effective solution to common mode noise filtering
- Efficient – controlled insertion loss (Click here to view insertion loss graph)
- Same dimensions as Regal’s 152 & 155 Series connectors
- More protection – filters common mode noise right at the base of the connector.
- Reliable – no internal solder joints to fail.
- Available for up to 8 ports.
- Electrical Characteristics:
- Insulation Resistance: 500 MegOhms MIN
- Dielectric Withstand Voltage: 1000V RMS
- Contact Resistance: 30 Milliohms MAX
- Durability: 1000 mating cycles
- Operating Temperature: -20oC to +85oC
- Housing: UL, 94V-0
- Shield: Tin plated copper alloy
- Contacts: Phosphor bronze 50 micro-inch gold over nickel
- Shielded with enhanced tabs
- Shielded with EMI conductive gasket
- Ferrite filters